- BTS Udomsuk, Bangkok
- Performs active real-time security monitoring.
- Investigates potential security incidents from the information collected.
- Analyses and assesses security alerts.
- Validates, classifies, and opens security incident cases or escalates to Level 2 analysts.
- Serves as a contact point for reporting potential security incidents.
- Document security incidents as identified by the case management process.
- Provides feedback to enhance the operations of the cyber security operations center.
- Responds to security alerts generate within the agreed SLA.
- Bachelor degree in science or engineering is preferable.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and/or experience with common security tools such as end-point security, intrusion detection, and firewalls are required.
- Knowledge of MITRE framework and Cyber Kill-chain.
- Knowledge and/or experience with network protocols such as TCP/IP, Syslog, DNS, HTTP, DNS, and NetFlow is required.
- General knowledge of Cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Cloud Security tools such as AWS GuardDuty, etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with security vulnerability assessment tools is preferable.
- Good English communication, including conducting presentations and creating security incident reports, is required.
- Working experience in SIEM solution or Security Operation Center
What we offer:
- Social Security
- Group Insurance
- Annual Health Check-up
- Personal Laptop
- Scholarship and Sponsorship for Certificate Examination
- Emergency Loans for Employees
- Special Interest Rates Housing Loans (TTB Bank Payroll)
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org